[BangPypers] [Pythonmac-SIG] .exe r .dmg install

deepak gupta dg288_mits at yahoo.co.in
Sun Sep 13 07:36:32 CEST 2009

Well if i am not wrong you are asking abt , How to call installer file through Python.

If i got it right then , You can directly use os.system("<filepath\filename> <Any Switch>")
For silent installation , you have to pass switch,if installer supports.If you want intractive installation then just file name and file path is enough.