[BangPypers] Help Python framework for report creation (bar graph, pie etc)

Santhosh Divakar santhosh.divakar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:24:19 CEST 2009

For plotting you can use gnuplot or pychart.

Now for my project I used both gnuplot and pychart , but went with pychart
since the latter is easier to integrate with a web-framework. I can ask
pychart to give me the output in a PNG format and I can use that in a web
page. The documentation of pychart are pretty simple and straightforward.

-Hope This Helps
Santhosh