[BangPypers] Python at Schools

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:23:30 CEST 2009

Oh yes, and I forgot to mention that we use TurboC (TurboC++ actually, but
they save it under a .C extension and hope a C compiler kicks in) - DOS
based but runnin on WinXP :) They do have Visual C++ 6 though - I wonder
which semester will see me touching that.

ICSE Schools do have a better syllabus - the only other guy who can actually
code is from one. He had Java, and his staff was apparently good - so he
picked up C in no time.

The rest of the students' only interest is in getting short programs which
are *easier to memorize*. Sigh. We're hoping to start a Python Course (free)
next semester though :)

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvisense.net