[BangPypers] [ilugb] Python at Schools

Bharat Pathak bharat_pathak at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 07:17:31 CEST 2009

Dear All,

We have made one RF Robot which can be interfaced with Python
and can be a good platform to teach students interested in
RF Robotics, Our youngest student is a 10th class boy who
is interested in robotics.

We showed one demo at BIT college yesterday and it was well
received.

Request Python community to have a look and comment
on the possibilities.

Secondly we are also working on one embedded platform
using Python. This platform is targeted towards engineering
students. It will be launched in 1 months time frame.

Sorry, this is not a spam. I am myself a big fan of Python and
using it for past 1 year for embedded design development.
So I thought of Sharing the information with the user base.

Thank you Guido Van Rossum for inventing such beautiful
language.

Regards
Bharat