[BangPypers] how to create dlls in python

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:26:24 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Goudar, Girish
<Girish.Goudar at goodrich.com> wrote:
> Can any one pls tell how to create dlls in python. Ex: I am having
> helpers.py. I want to create helpers.dll. I am using Python2.4 version.

DLLs? You want to compile your Python files into object code? I
suppose you could use something like Cython to do it.

Why do you want to do this? If you need to write a DLL from scratch,
you'd be better off doing it in a lower level language. If you want to
interface your Python code with an existing DLL, you can use the
ctypes module.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in