[BangPypers] [COMMERCIAL] CodersCombat project hosting service for all

Arvind Jamuna Dixit ardsrk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:29:22 CEST 2010

If you want your service to get good adoption you better figure out how you
are going to handle the chicken and egg problem.

Paraphrasing a quote from Joel's
article<http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000054.html>
:

"Nobody is going to host their projects on CodersComat until there are many
developers, and
developers are not going to be on CodersCombat until there are many
projects."

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Azhagu selvan <azhaguselvan at gmx.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are happy to announce CodersCombat, A project hosting service for
> both students and corporates. This project hosting service is based on
> a complete free software solution and priced at an affordable cost for
> all. We use Redmine and custom scripts in order to manage the hosting.
> We dedicate ourselves to provide world class service.
>
> We are a bunch of students who have come up with this solution in
> order to provide project hosting service for our fellow students in
> colleges of India. For more information please visit
> http://www.coderscombat.com/
>
> Thank You.
>

> -- Azhagu Selvan

Arvind