[BangPypers] [COMMERCIAL] CodersCombat project hosting service for all

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:52:16 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Azhagu selvan <azhaguselvan at gmx.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are happy to announce CodersCombat, A project hosting service for
> both students and corporates. This project hosting service is based on
> a complete free software solution and priced at an affordable cost for
> all. We use Redmine and custom scripts in order to manage the hosting.
> We dedicate ourselves to provide world class service.
>
> We are a bunch of students who have come up with this solution in
> order to provide project hosting service for our fellow students in
> colleges of India. For more information please visit
> http://www.coderscombat.com/

 I have to take this with a bit of salt. Students coming up with
 paid project hosting service to other students ? Come on, can
 you explain how this is a help to the student community when
 there are excellent free project hosting options (google code,
 github, sf.net etc) for them ?

 Let us put this theory to test - please provide the name of your
 college and the list of colleges/student communities currently
 using your service.

> Thank You.
>

> -- Azhagu Selvan

--Anand