[BangPypers] [COMMERCIAL] CodersCombat project hosting service for all

Azhagu selvan azhaguselvan at gmx.com
Wed Apr 14 08:53:32 CEST 2010

Many small enterprises and college students who wants an efficient
project tracking tool, doesn't want to make their source code and
project info public - atleast till the project ends. In our service
people can make their projects as *private* and I think almost all
free project hosting providers require the project details and info to
be made public. This we see as a key differentiator among the dozens
of free hosting provider available out there.

We will be adding a FAQ section soon which will have these queries answered.

-- Azhagu Selvan