[BangPypers] Coaching institute in Bangalore.

kunal ghosh kunal.t2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:00:14 CEST 2010

And the problem of getting stuck while you are learning python can be
alleviated , by our very
prompt community. (Proved by number of replies to your post in a short
duration of time :) )

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Umar Shah <umar43 at gmail.com> wrote:

> have you done programming in any language before? I am asking this question
> because generally after having learnt any one language a good starting
> tutorial (like mentioned in the previous mail) is all that you need to get
> started.
>
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Roshan Mathews <rmathews at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 16:43, Adityendra Rawat
> > <adityendra.rawat08 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Can some one tell me about some good coaching centers for Python around
> > > Kormangala or Indiranagar area.
> > >

> > Download Python here: http://www.python.org/download/
> > Go through this over the weekend: http://docs.python.org/tutorial/
> > If you run into trouble, ask here.
> > If you don't, work through: http://diveintopython.org/
> >
> > Coaching centers are hit and miss affairs, you might find a good one,
> > but most likely you won't.
> >
> > Roshan Mathews

regards
-------
Kunal Ghosh
Dept of Computer Sc. & Engineering.
Sir MVIT
Bangalore,India

Quote:
"Ignorance is not a sin, the persistence of ignorance is"
--
"If you find a task difficult today, you'll find it difficult 10yrs later
too !"

Blog:kunalghosh.wordpress.com
Website:www.kunalghosh.net46.net
V-card:http://tinyurl.com/86qjyk