[BangPypers] Coaching institute in Bangalore.

Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com
Sat Apr 17 09:04:50 CEST 2010

> To answer your question. Ask a proposal from some of the freelancers
> in this list to conduct a training for you or your institute.  That is
> be best coaching center you might get.

I have seen a couple of exceptions here in Hyderabad,just like the guy chandrasekhar,
http://www.chandrashekar.info/training/free-weekend-core-python-bootcamp.html

One is , VEDA institute guy who teaches linux 2.6 kernel,Though the pace of the course
is a bit fast, he is always ready to offer help even after the course is done.I heard this
from my friends.

Another one is worked for DRDO (forgot his name and  institute), teaches device drivers programming and  C/C++  programming in UNIX .And he is also helpful after the course.

But the bottom line is ,Learn technologies from who have a passion for them(I do second senthil).Not from those who do for money.I think you could sense this once you attend the demo class and asked  questions.

Ofcourse, the above analogy applies for who love technology,then only you can judge based
on  factors like clarity of thought in his expression and exposure he has on technology.

Thanks&Regards,
Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy,
Mobile:9393099772,