[BangPypers] Xpost : PyCon India 2010 venue

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:22:47 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 04:09:18PM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
>    We're trying to decide where to hold the next PyCon in India and
> have a survey set up at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QKJ93GC
>    If you can spread the word and take some time to respond to the
> survey, it would help us to decide where to hold the event this year.

Hello, I think, it was decided that PyCon 2010 is happening at
Chennai. Why are we discussing this at all.

No PyCon Chair at Chennai, is it? I thought, Kaushik was taking it up
and if not there is Kenneth who wanted to hold it and had always
conveyed this message.

+1 for Chennai.

--
Senthil

Tell the truth or trump--but get the trick.