[BangPypers] [OT] Venue for PyCon India 2010

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 12:49:07 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
   As you all probably know, we're working towards PyCon India 2010.

   We're looking for a venue right now. Our initial plan was to use JN
Tata auditorium but it's quite expensive (over 1L per day) and so
we're looking for alternatives.

   IIMB and the NIMHANS auditorium came up and we're trying to contact them.

   Ideally, we're looking to hold this years conference also in an
academic institution that's easily accessible someone inside
Bangalore.

   I presume that there are many students studying in Bangalore on
this list. If you feel that your college can host an event like this
(3 or 4 halls of around 100-200 capacity each, a couple of smaller
rooms and perhaps an open area for lunch), please reply to this
thread.

   Other suggestions are welcome too.

   Please join the inpycon list
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/inpycon if you want to be part
of (and who wouldn't want to? ;)) the next all India conference of all
things Pythonic!

Thanks

--
~noufal