[BangPypers] pycon hacksessions?

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 09:33:53 CEST 2010

Zubin Mithra <zubin.mithra at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> I was wondering if any of the speakers would be interested in taking
> the lead.

[...]

I'm not sure. I do know that Diptanu who proposed the rapidSMS
related talk was interested doing a sprint on rapidSMS.

With the discussion at the outset on infogami vs. fossconf, there was
someone who mailed me about a sprint on fossconf.

I'm not sure we'll have enough time in 2 days to do anything substantial
though.

I suppose if we anticipated this kind of enthusiasm, we would have made
it a 3 day event. It will be hard to get the venue for that now though.