[BangPypers] how to handle attribute access

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Sun Aug 1 16:32:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 08/01/2010 12:50 AM, Nitin Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on automating some application. In one window say i have two
> ComboBox, but that window have scroll bar. Only one combo Box is visible at
> one time.
>
> I have functions to handle scroll of window.
>
> What i want is that how to handle attributes so that one i want to set some
> value in the combobox which is not visible, then first that scroll function
> is called then the comboBox will do what ever is required.

Let me get this - what you want is that the window should automatically scroll
up/or down depending on which combobox you select, is that correct ?

If it is, I think you should mention the windowing toolkit that you are using.
This sort of thing should be either automatically taken care of by the UI
library or it should at least offer you a way to 'set' this property for the
frame/widget.

So, what windowing toolkit are you using ?

cheers,
- steve

--
random spiel: http://lonetwin.net/