[BangPypers] [JOB] [Python alongside Lex/Yacc/C] Staff Software Engineer @ National Semiconductor, bangalore, India

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:38:05 CEST 2010

Hi Friends,

We have a position open at National Semiconductor.

Please forward any references you may have, directly to me.

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

*Job *Description*: **Staff Software Engineer**.*

*
*

***Location** **Bangalore, KA*

* *

*Design Automation Group of NSC has CAD software development group which
provides customized EDA tools for National’s product lines. *

*Currently the team is working on a customized version of Berkeley SPICE
analog simulator and automating established flows.*

* *

*The Staff Software Engineer is responsible for developing C/C++ and script
based software that simulates Full Chip Models. In addition to the
development abilities, high quality testing and documentation will be
critical to the success of this position and the group. This is a technical
leadership position.*

* *

*Responsibilities:*

*+ C/C++ programming with Lex and Yacc based parser development/maintenance
*

*+ Modify in house analog circuit simulator for customized needs.*

*+ Participate in complete lifecycle of software development process.*

*+ Excellent debugging and trouble-shooting skills and customer support.*

*+ Mentor other team members*

* *

*Minimum Requirements:*

*+ Excellent understanding of Berkeley SPICE internals*

*+ Excellent knowledge of data structures and C/C++ programming on Linux or
Windows*

*+ Familiar with at least one scripting language*

*+ Excellent written and verbal communication skills*

*+ Good track record of mentoring other team members*

* *

*Desired Experience:*

*+ Knowledge of Lex and Yacc, Python *

*+ Familiarity in using any analog circuit simulator*

* *

*Qualification and Experience:*

*Ideal candidate should have experience in developing significant software
projects.*

*The candidate should have M.Tech in CS/EE with at least five years of
experience or B.Tech in CS/EE with at least six years of experience.*

* *

*Key Words:*

*+ Circuit Simulator Development*

*+ Behavioral Modeling*

*+ Lex and Yacc Based Parser*

*+ C/C++, Python, Gnu tools*

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"May we do good and not evil. May we find forgiveness for ourself and
forgive others. May we share freely, never taking more than we give."