[BangPypers] [OT][ANN] DevCamp Bangalore 3

Dark Seid lorddaemon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:08:06 CEST 2010

We're happy to announce the third edition of DevCamp Bangalore - DevCamp
Bangalore 3 (http://bangalore.devcamp.in) on Saturday, 4th September 2010.

The event will be sponsored & hosted by ThoughtWorks (
www.thoughtworks.com) at their office in Diamond District, Bangalore.
(map:
http://is.gd/ejWkd )

Like any BarCamp, registration is on the wiki and there is no registration
fee.

DevCamp is an un-conference by the hackers*, for the hackers and of the
hackers. It's a species of BarCamp where anything a lover of computers and
technology would consider important or entertaining goes. The first DevCamp
took place a little over two years ago, and we've always had a lot of fun
being a part of this event; we're hoping to keep that trend going with DCB3.

If you're planning to do a session at DCB3, do keep in mind the fact that
everyone at DevCamp is a hacker, a pro. Please assume a high level of
exposure and knowledge on the part of your audience, and tailor your
sessions accordingly. Avoid 'Hello World' and how-to sessions which can be
easily found on the net. First hand war stories, in-depth analyses of
topics, and live demos are best.

Thanks,
Sidu.
w: http://blog.sidu.in