[BangPypers] IPSS membership enrollment

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Aug 18 09:46:20 CEST 2010

hi,

as most of you know, we formed the Indian Python Software Society mainly
for the purpose of conducting the annual Indian PyCon and also to
promote python in India. After lots of delay, the society has been
registered and a bank account opened. We are planning to have the first
AGM along with the conference on the 26th of September. We are now
enrolling members, so if you would like to be part of the society - and
contribute a small sum annually to help defray the expenses of the
society. Please enroll yourself as a member. Details are here:

http://ipss.org.in
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves