[BangPypers] [OT] Offline Payments for Pycon India

Vinayak Hegde vinayakh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 13:50:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just registered for Pycon India and it says that payments can be
made at Local user groups meetings in the offline mode. I have opted
for offline as Do attend's online system is honestly confusing.

Is there any easier way to make payments such as EFT to an holding
account for Pycon India ? That would really help.

Apologies for spamming the group but I thought that other people on
the list (who want to attend Pycon India) might have similar
questions.

-- Vinayak