[BangPypers] Python Meetups in NCR? (Pranav)

Pranav Prakash pranny at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 14:46:09 CEST 2010

Hey All,

It's great to know you guys in Gurgaon. I am in Gurgaon working with Oxylabs
Networks. We do have OASIS (*O*xylabs *A*dvancement of *S*tructured *I*dea *
S*essions) scheduled every Friday from 5pm to 6pm at our office. The talks
are not strictly Pythonic, but deals with a wide variety of topics in
software development. As of now, i am not aware of any Python meetups or
groups in Delhi/NCR. The Delhi GTUG took off a few weeks back, but it is
inactive as of now. Maybe we all can sit together and plan out something? I
will be available in Gurgaon from Sunday 29th Aug onwards. My contact number
is (+91) 971-724-6183.

--
*Pranav Prakash*

"This life is more than ordinary"