[BangPypers] Python Meetups in NCR?

Gora Mohanty gora at srijan.in
Mon Aug 30 20:45:34 CEST 2010

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:32:07 +0530
"Mehndi, Sibtey" <sibtey.mehndi at genpact.com> wrote:

> I am also interested but the preferred venue is Delhi.
[...]

People! I am interested in this meetup, but as of the moment,
there is exactly one vote for each of the venues.

I am seriously tired of this nonsense of trying to organise
meetings, where all and sundry feel free to mouth off, but nobody
can be bothered to even click on a link to vote.

No offence to anybody, but if we do not have, say 10 votes on the
link posted earlier, http://www.snappoll.com/poll/339555.php , by
Wed., I am personally out of it. Do not mean to chepo anybody, or
to imply that *you* should follow my rules, but personally I would
have had enough by then. By all means feel free to organise
otherwise.

Regards,
Gora