[BangPypers] Object Oriented Python - Advice on books

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 08:06:17 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

> also python in a nutshell. btw, I have been using classes for a long
> time - got into it with wxPython - but does using classes mean one is
> doing OOP?

  Fond memories of this book. Was the first and only Python book I ever
  bought. I learned most of my Python from this apart from the online
  tutorial.

  A couple of years later, realized this is supposed to be a "heavy" book
  and not meant for starters. But then I had already started with this,
  so never felt it that way... :)

> --
> regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves