[BangPypers] execute any .exe at remote system !

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 08:21:22 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are a few Python solutions to this. You can try paramiko,
>  pydsh and the like.

Yeah Paramiko would be more pythonic, but please be aware that it has its
own share of limitations. I guess SSH 1 is not supported. SSH tool by itself
is one of the super cool ones that you would come across and I felt no
hesitation or shame in wrapping things over it using subprocess module. :)

--
Senthil