[BangPypers] which one is the best pythonic way .

Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com
Tue Feb 9 08:04:45 CET 2010

>> But practicality beats purity. Given a choice, I will always use the
latter instead of the former, irrespective of the "elegance", which is
questionable and subjective anyway :)

Shall I say,Go with your personal preference in personal
projects,provided  milliseconds performance is not a constraint.
If u work for an employer and there are guidelines...Go with them.
But always Use your head because there seems to be  tons of  diverse
opinions ranging from lambda's to everything in python and am confused
at which to follow.

Regards,
~ Srini T