[BangPypers] PyCon 2010

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:56:47 CET 2010

Have a great learning and interacting time at PyCon 2010. Bring in all the
knowledge to share with us here :))

Take care,
Vishal

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:49 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 9:16 PM, || स्वक्ष || <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 22:19, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> I am going. Presenting a tutorial on "How to solve it using Python" :)
> >
> > Satya and /me will be there too.
> >[.]]
>
> I just arrived. Feeling all groggy thanks to the long flight but
> excited about the whole thing.
>

> --
> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"May we do good and not evil. May we find forgiveness for ourself and
forgive others. May we share freely, never taking more than we give."