[BangPypers] python module for SQL Server connection

Mehndi, Sibtey sibtey.mehndi at genpact.com
Wed Feb 24 08:43:14 CET 2010

Hi
     I have migrated my database from mysql to SQL SERVER. Could you please tell me the python module to be used to make the connection with SQL SERVER?

Thanks,
Sibtey Mehdi

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.