[BangPypers] Passing structure

Umar Shah umar43 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:20:46 CET 2010

Hi,

If you are sending over the network, better use a protocol for such
communication,
on python side you can serialize the object into a json or xml string
and let the server handle the data accordingly.

regards,
umar

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Goudar, Girish
<Girish.Goudar at goodrich.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I want to pass a structure (which contains int, float, char etc) from a
> client program written in Python to a server program written in C
> (Operating system is DEOS). But the "socket.send" command in Python
> supports only String or Readonly buffer. I want to pass a structure.
> Could you please help me on this?
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Girish P.G

Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html