[BangPypers] Python Developer

Sameena Naz sameena.n at sigmainfo.net
Thu Feb 25 06:18:01 CET 2010

Hi All,

PFB  the python requirement we have, please send your profile for further
process to sameena.n at sigmainfo.net

*      Job Title:  Python Developer*
Primary Skills                   :   Python , Django , Sql/Plsql , HTML ,
Ajax

*Desired Skills** **( If any )*   :  Mobile App development , App Engine ,
Payment

                                                 gateway integrations
Satchmo

*Experince Required*      :   1   to 2+

*Location        *                     :  Bangalore

* *

*ABOUT SIGMA:*

*SIGMA INFOSOLUIT LTD *(a TUV certified ISO 9001:2008 company) is a leading
provider of *customized software solutions* for customer's worldwide. Sigma
Infosolutions Ltd specializes in the execution of strategic initiatives for
business leaders. We represent an organization dedicated towards providing
intelligent and reliable IT solutions for all your growing business needs.
Our expertise is in understanding vague requirements of businesses &
transforming them into ROI based software solutions. Customization of
solutions to meet individual business needs has been our biggest strength
and most important reason for success. We provide a range of
execution-oriented services to a diversified, global client base in a
variety of industries.
We are headquartered in California, US and have operations in the US, UK &
India. The head office for our Indian operations is located in Bangalore. In
India, the company also has operations in Delhi, Mumbai and Jodhpur and is
expanding its network in other cities to take of the customer base spreading
throughout the country. www.sigmainfo.net

--
Regards,
Sameena