[BangPypers] Python and USB

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:09:40 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Vishal <vsapre80 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
> > abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> > usb
> > > python

> deals

> > > * No, doesn't pyserial work ? Anyway USB is a serial bus...*

> > > --Anand
> > >

> > I have used pyserial only for original serial interfaces, and I think
> > pyserial looks for a COM entry matching the entries in the windows device
> > manager list. USB does not show up there...
> >
> > but I'll check again...
> >

>  If you are on Win$, this might help you.
>
> http://www.python-forum.org/pythonforum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=906
>
>  --Anand

Thanks for the link :)

its mentioning an interesting behavior :)

--
Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."