[BangPypers] [Fwd: Contribution to Opensource]

Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com
Tue Jan 19 11:30:53 CET 2010

>> Is it possible  to guide newbies like me whenever  faced with  errors

>> generated during running of any of py program ?[..]

>The entry barrier is *really* low.  You can contribute from anything to
typo fixes in the documentation to architecture of the whole system. And
you're free to do as   >much or as little as you can/want. There will
always be rash people and more polite ones but once you recognise the
fact that everyone is a volunteer, the whole        > process will be
smooth.

I have seen this kind of  rash people when I asked java questions in
google groups, 2.6 years back.Dont take anything personal.just be
patient.
Having said that our Banpypers is a  closely(exaggerated?) knit
list.Never seen a flame war here since I joined ,well for one year.
That's a good thing.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in