[BangPypers] Regarding web framework in Python

Siddharta siddharta.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:51:00 CET 2010

Everything you mentioned (apache, graphs etc) is possible in Django, but
I'm wondering whether Django might be too complex for this kind of
application, as you may not need complex url mapping, sessions,
templates and all that functionality.

If the only operation is to access the database and dump some data then
maybe it is better to use WebOb and use sqlalchemy for accessing the
database.

But if you already familiar with Django (or are planning to use this
project to learn it), then I would just go with that.
--
Siddharta Govindaraj