[BangPypers] Future of Python Programmers

Zaki Manian zaki at manian.org
Sun Jan 31 00:07:19 CET 2010

Hi Nikunj,

I think you will find plenty of demand for python programmers in Bangalore.
There are many people on this list who use python commercially.

At ReaMetrix, we use python primarily for image process and scientific data
processing. We make heavy use of SciPy and Numpy libraries.

US number: +1 650-862-5992
Indian Number:+919945111824