[BangPypers] Pointers on where to try for internships

Varun Thacker varunthacker at aol.in
Sun Jan 31 09:24:44 CET 2010

I'm Varun and I'm doing computer science at Manipal and I'm in my 2nd .Ive
been using python for 1.5 years or so starting from pys60 .Recently ive
stopped using it because i dont know what to do after learning the language
even after writing some apps. I'm thinking i can utilize this years summer
break to do an internship, maybe something that includes python or even
c/c++.

Can anyone tell me places which i should be looking out for to get an
internship. I had called ThoughtWorks which i got to know about at Pycon and
they didn't have provisions.

Thus it would help if i have some idea on where to try.

--

Regards,
Varun Thacker