[BangPypers] designing programs

srid sridhar.ratna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 01:17:27 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 2:53 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> anyway I suddenly remembered back in 1980s I had a pen and notebook and used
> to write large amounts of pseudocode in it - I remember spending a week in a
> farm with no electricity and writing enormous amounts of code. So I have
> bought a nice notebook and a gel pen. I am too lazy to sharpen a pencil and
> also sharpeners are not allowed in hand baggage on planes. So I am good to go.

Great - pen & paper is what I use as well. No practical technology
that I know of can be as free flowing as pen & paper.

It is very flexible; I can draw flow charts, tables, crude class
diagrams ... and however else I want to model the information that I
need to think over.

For UI design, Blasmiq is pretty good even for us programmers.

-srid