[BangPypers] Need Python websites and blogs within India

Gopalakrishnan Subramani gopalakrishnan.subramani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 21:11:37 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I am collecting information for python related websites and blogs. I am
primarily looking for the sites already offer RSS 1.0/2.0 or ATOM feeds with
clear separation for python related information.

A generic python related info like CPython, IronPython, Jython etc shall be
mentioned here along with top level news site.

Python related information shall be placed here..
http://stacked.in/python

There would be separate sections like like /pythonblogs, /django  and
/djangoblogs shall be added soon. I read some blogs like ben bengret, Ian
Bicking, Coders who says py, Amix, Guido (not in particular order). Do you
read any specific python related blogs? You can visit here for more blog
update from 100s of developer..http://planet.python.org/ I am not sure any
Indian blog..

I could see Baiju blog mentioned in planet python...Do you write about
python regularly? please share the link with me.

Regards,

Krish