[BangPypers] pycon hacksessions?

Zubin Mithra zubin.mithra at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 21:43:10 CEST 2010

> PSF has opened up a program for organizing and sponsoring
> "sprints" related to Python language in an official manner
> with the blessings of PSF.
>
> I will try to go on stage and give a few words regarding
> this initiative and a few plans on how to take advantage
> of this from our side, during the conference. This is not
> a "talk" but would be something close to the end of the
> conference on day 2.
>
> You can read more about this at http://pythonsprints.com/ .

Is there anyway a sprint could be hosted during the conference?

There is a lot of manpower in a conference such as Pycon-India and a lot
could be achieved in a little time by hosting such a sprint. At the very
least, it'll turn out to be a chance to kickstart one's contribution to
Python.

Also a typo in my earlier mail. Its PSF thats sponsoring the talks, not
Pycon.

zm