[BangPypers] PyCon India 2010 CFP open!

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 07:58:35 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy <
srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com> wrote:

> > Thanks Srini. Do help spread the word and get more proposals. A
> conference
> >is only as good as the talks presented.
>

> Yes, i did ,Sent mail to all of my friends.

Thanks. I request those who talked in Pycon India 2009 and part
of this list to submit a talk again for this year's Pycon. It could even
be a continuation of last year's topic if you are not getting new ideas.
As long as the material is fresh, it will be considered.

This doesn't mean that new speakers shouldn't submit -
we want to position our conference as open and inviting to
new speakers. So if you have never given a talk in a conference
but has the spark and ideas to write up a proposal,
go to http://in.pycon.org/2010/cfp and submit a talk.

> Regards,
> Srini T.

Regards,