[BangPypers] Indian Python Software Society

s|s supr.e.etsethi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 14:54:40 CEST 2010

Understandably you are taking a sceptical point of view of FOSS can be
mutually exclusive from Python as a discourse or as a language.
Interestingly I am taking a more pragmatist point that Python may not
fulfill all the requirements of a language user in all situations. In
those marginal cases what are we as a group going to do.

Are we going to promote c/python as a glue language, java, .net . Let
me tell you, I am not taking a far fetched situation. A sufficiently
complex application spills over into several languages and platforms.

--
Supreet Sethi
Ph UK: +447859172473