[BangPypers] designing programs

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 10:53:19 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>wrote:

> On Friday 25 June 2010 12:37:25 Saju Pillai wrote:
> > I am allergic to any design tool more complex than pen & paper
> >

> well, we seemed have almost reached a consensus - now all we need to decide
> is
> the pros and cons of pen versus pencil.

 I support pencil because,

 1. It can be sharpened
 2. It doesn't cause those splotches in your hand and dress like a pen
 3. There is only one colour to choose - so no confusion between blue
  and black etc.
 4. It is the simplest contraption in the world which consists of just
    two parts and no moving ones.
 5. It has space-age glamour since the Russian cosmonauts used it
  to write during their space flights.

> --
> Regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves