[BangPypers] designing programs

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Jun 25 11:53:40 CEST 2010

On Friday 25 June 2010 14:23:19 Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
> > well, we seemed have almost reached a consensus - now all we need to
> > decide is
> > the pros and cons of pen versus pencil.
>
>  I support pencil because,
>
>  1. It can be sharpened
>  2. It doesn't cause those splotches in your hand and dress like a pen
>  3. There is only one colour to choose - so no confusion between blue
>   and black etc.
>  4. It is the simplest contraption in the world which consists of just
>     two parts and no moving ones.
>  5. It has space-age glamour since the Russian cosmonauts used it
>   to write during their space flights.

anyway I suddenly remembered back in 1980s I had a pen and notebook and used
to write large amounts of pseudocode in it - I remember spending a week in a
farm with no electricity and writing enormous amounts of code. So I have
bought a nice notebook and a gel pen. I am too lazy to sharpen a pencil and
also sharpeners are not allowed in hand baggage on planes. So I am good to go.
--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves