[BangPypers] Facebook Event for PyCon India 2010

Pranav Prakash pranny at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 16:25:22 CEST 2010

Hi Anand,

I looked through Facbook and it looks like there is no way a facebook event
is open for public viewing. They can have photos and albums as public but
not events. So sadly you need a facebook account to see a facebook event !!

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 07:38, <bangpypers-request at python.org> wrote:

> [...]

Pranav Prakash

"This life is more than ordinary"

http://twitter.com/pranavprakash