[BangPypers] [OT] Non tech. meta talk at PyCon India

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Wed Jun 30 13:28:04 CEST 2010

On 06/29/2010 09:10 PM, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>        There was an email here from someone else about a talk on twisted
> and whether it would be interesting. I'd like to ask something
> similar. I had a talk at last years event which just discussed the whole
> effort of organising the event. I was wondering if such a talk would be
> interesting to people here.
>
>        Any comments?

Sounds like a good idea ! I missed last year's event but i'd say repeating such
a talk might be interesting. You can also add describe how things have changed
since last year (eg: the society, early organization ...etc) and slip in
Pointers/Prodding to how people might help/contribute in next year's events.

cheers,
- steve
--
random spiel: http://lonetwin.net/