[BangPypers] Feb user group meeting

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 03:21:00 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Arvind Jamuna Dixit <ardsrk at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> If that's fine, we can do 2
>>> meetings in March (one which is the postponed Feb meeting) and the
>>> other the actual March talk.
>>>
>> Yeah, I am fine with two meetings in March.
>
> +1
>
> I also will be available next weekend, but I would prefer Sunday (March 7).
>[..]

Shall we meet on March 7? It's a little short notice. I can give a
quick update about PyCon Atlanta and we can lay the plans for our own
event later this year. We're already late. The whole thing should take
about 40 minutes. I'd recommend that everyone interested in being part
of PyCon India attend. The folks from Chennai are keen on holding it
there but some of the general matters like sponsorships etc. will be
venue agnostic so a discussion will not be entirely fruitless.

After that, we're open, anyone with ideas on stuff to speak about? I
spent the sprint days with the packaging people (Tarek and company) so
I have some idea on what's going on there. I could speak on that. The
state of packaging in Python is a bit of  mess and it needs help.

Thanks.
--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in