[BangPypers] Feb user group meeting

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 05:54:30 CET 2010

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 12:24 AM, || स्वक्ष || <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
[..]
> Agreed. But I am not sure how many outside of this list (or the
> inpycon list) are aware that other cities can bid if they wish to. For
> starters, a page on the wiki perhaps and later communicate this
> publicly on the in.pycon.org website so that people are aware of the
> process atleast.

The list is more frequented than the in.pycon.org site. A page on the
wiki is a good idea. Can you take care of it?

However, people in the know who are interested in the whole affair
will be on this list. Putting it up on the wiki and then having people
marshall their resources to make a bid will delay it too much. It's
too late for that now.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in