[BangPypers] [OT] Tools for writing books and publishing as pdfs

Jins Thomas jinsthomas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 07:43:45 CET 2010

Hi all,

This is an off-topic.

Would somebody please pass some suggestions on how we can write some e-book,
technical in nature. I'm planning to write one book on telecom network
domain . My main motive is to learn some more solid things while writing
this book. So i was just thinking there is any good way by which we write
this and publish as pdfs in the internet. I was curious how our free python
tutorials being written, like 'A byte of python' , ThinkCSPY etc.

Cheers
Jins Thomas