[BangPypers] Which JavaScript testing tool do you use?

Darkseid lorddaemon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:49:46 CEST 2010

Take a look at http://github.com/relevance/blue-ridge - it stitches
together rhino, env.js and a bunch of other stuff for painless (and
headless) js builds as well as a pretty nice (again headless) TDD setup.

You may have to adapt it a little though (its a Rails plugin). Also have
a chat with Irfan about this should you need help.

That said, unless you have a rich enough view domain you're probably
better off using Sahi.

Cheers,
Sidu.
http://blog.sidu.in