[BangPypers] @dabeaz visiting b'lore

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:05:21 CEST 2010

Any more details about this?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:27 AM, Shashwat Anand <anand.shashwat at gmail.com>wrote:

> A good news for fellow bangPypers, David Beazley is visiting bangalore.
>
> PS> Residing in Allahabad sucks big time :(
>
> ~l0nwlf

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"May we do good and not evil. May we find forgiveness for ourself and
forgive others. May we share freely, never taking more than we give."