[BangPypers] if we compare Rails and django

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat May 1 12:19:41 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 10:34 AM, BR!j!TH <brijithp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Which is the best web framework Rails or Django.[..]
>
> Perl cgi.

[..]

Just in case my oft misplaced sarcasm doesn't come across properly via. email.

My answer was was essentially Mu -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_(negative) i.e. "Unask the question" -
Your question was too general and too misinformed to reply to. If
there was an unconditionally superior product (in all senses), the
other would, in a short while, wither and die. Since that hasn't
happened and both of the frameworks you asked about are quite alive,
it's fair to assume that both are good choices. You'd be best off
trying them both out, doing some more research and asking more
specific questions.

However, if you want a *real* answer, like I said, it's perl cgi.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in