[BangPypers] Bluebream

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Sun May 2 08:15:08 CEST 2010

Hi Senthil,

As Noufal said, BlueBream is just a name chage of "Zope 3". Along with
this name change, we are trying to adopt many innovations happened in
Python web community and Python in general. For example, the
"bluebream" distribution package consists a PasteScript based project
template. The PasteScript based project template is used in frameworks
like Pylons as a getting started story. Another major thing adopted
from wider Python commuity is WSGI. Even though we are adopting many
things from other projects, we are still embracing our core
technologies like:

- ZODB (Object database http://zodb.org )
- ZCA (Zope Component Architecture http://muthukadan.net/docs/zca.html )
- Object publishing through through traversal (Alternate way for URL mapping)
- ZCML (XML based configuration language)

If anyone interested to contribute to this project, please get in touch with me.

Regards,
Baiju M
P.S: Sorry for top post, my S40 mobile is too limited to do inline post :(