[BangPypers] hi can any one tell python job for freshers in bangalore ?

jaya kumar jayakumargenius at gmail.com
Sun May 2 11:23:53 CEST 2010

greetings from kumar

 i finished my mca 2009 passed out

am looking for python jobs for freshers in bangalore

if any available means please let me know

if i would get a job surely i will move or relocate to bangalore

please help am still unemployed from 2009 even my classmates few only
placed  others still (including me not placed in any company ) due to
recession

in my class i decide to not to struck with microsoft windows

 so i choose my carrer path into open source

now myself am learning python and php

i dont know the growth in this field

please i request you to suggest me to set good carrer path to me ?

thanking  u friends

bye take care

regards kumar

thank u