[BangPypers] [OT] Venue for PyCon India 2010

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue May 4 05:35:14 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 3:26 PM, kausikram krishnasayee
<kausikram at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> Would really appreciate if the students in this list came forward. the
> organizers of inpycon would seriously appreciate some help in this front.
>  Leads, and suggestions would be great. the volunteers from the inpycon team
> would be ready to do all the grunt work required if they were given a proper
> lead on whom to contact.[..]

Come on guys. I'm sure there are lots of students on this list. This
is a great chance to get connected to the Python/software communities
in Bangalore which will help you technically as well as with your job
prospects when you complete your studies.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in